Managing Change (Pocket Mentor)
Every day on the job, you face common challenges. And you need immediate solutions to those challenges. The Pocket Mentor Series can help. Each book in the series is packed with handy tools, self-tests, and real-life examples to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses and hone critical skills. Whether you?re at your desk, in a meeting, or on the road, these portable, concise guides enable you to tackle the daily demands of your work with speed, savvy, and effectiveness.
The latest volume in the series: Managing Change
In order to remain competitive in increasingly aggressive markets managers must adopt a positive attitude towards change. Successful managers know how to embrace change with an open mind and use it as a stimulus for new ideas, enthusiasm and progress.
In Managing Change, you'll learn how to
- Recognize the importance of communicating throughout all phases of change
- Understand and address people's reactions to change
- Understand a systematic approach for creating and implementing change
- Prepare your unit or group to become change-ready
- Publisher: Harvard Business Press.
- Publishing Date: 21 September 2009.